Certificate of Appreciation by Govt Of India, Office Of The Medical Superintendent through Sarfdurjung Hospital and V.M.M.C for contributing during an unprecedented time of COVID-19.
Gunjan Foundation has distributed :
•40 PPE Kits and 1000 N-95 Masks in Safdarjung Hospital, run by the government of Delhi •
• 150 Ration Kits and 1000 sanitizers in rural areas through Dr. Kumar Vishwas. •
• 350 N-95 Masks to Bangla Sahib, Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee, and a cheque of Rs.21,000/-. •
• 167 Ration Kits to students of Swapna Sarthak School, class IV staff, maids of school teachers and construction labourers. •
• 75 Ration Kits to our alumni students through Delhi SRK Universe. •
• 30 Ration Kits for GB Road’s Sex Workers.
• 50 N-95 Masks to guards, sweepers, dhobi, laborers, etc.